In order to avoid going into arrears, we advise that you set up a low balance alert on your account as well as new alerts on your ParentPay account. This will enable ParentPay to send you a free, automatic email to let you know when your lunch account is below a set level or when you have a new item assigned to your account. You can do this by logging in to your account and clicking on the “Communication” tab at the top of the screen, then by clicking on “Alert Settings” and follow the instructions to set email alerts. If you need help setting up this function or have any queries regarding ParentPay, please contact the School Office and we will be pleased to help.
We understand that families continue to live in uncertain times and many are facing changes to their financial circumstances as a result. If you have not previously applied for Free School Meals, or your name has recently changed, and feel you now meet the below criteria, please contact the School Office or click on the following link to complete an online application form to see if you qualify for Free School Meals.
In order to qualify you must be in receipt of one of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get) Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Alternatively, please contact the school office for a paper copy of the application form.
Please be assured that any enquiries or applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.